Sports Blog

Thursday, September 1, 2011

ATTENTION to all of those who want to help!

I will be sending an email around as well as posting on the blog, but if you're interested in helping in the classroom, I would LOVE help. I am looking for volunteers Tuesday through Friday from 10:00-10:45 am. During this time the students are working on their centers packets (literacy/Treasures) and I will be pulling small groups of students back to read with me. The students working on their centers packets ALWAYS have questions and it would be extremely helpful if there were volunteers to go around rather than the students interrupt me (reading with groups of students). Volunteers will also sign off on the students packets and ensure that they have completed them. Once I get into the groove of things (probably a couple weeks) I would really appreciate it if parents would be willing to help with grading. I promise the grading will not be too difficult and not too time consuming. Lastly, if there is somebody who is willing to be a room mother that would be great. The room mother would take care of holiday parties, helping in the classroom (maybe setting a schedule for helpers/homework graders?), etc. You may email me or reply to this blog post if you're interested in any of these things. Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment