Sports Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November 8, 2011

Yesterday, we had a substitute because I was away at a "Preventions Dimensions" workshop, and the class was awesome! I really appreciate the class's good behavior, and how respectful they were towards the substitute.

In-class:
  • Journal- tell me about the sub
  • Math- Geometry
  • Centers/Small Group
  • Treasures- the theme this week is "Cowboys and Cowgirls"
  • Writing- grading each others persuasive letters
  • Science- review of erosion
  • PE
  • Reteach- we had A LOT of fun with "Simon Says Math!"
Homework:
  • Tomorrow is the LAST day to turn in your October Reading logs
  • Fill in your November Reading log
  • Read 30 minutes
  • Get your planners signed
  • Math HW (I think every math class's HW is page 74)
  • Early out this Thursday for SEP Conferences
  • SEP Conferences Thursday from 1:45 until 9:00. Please come and sign up for a conference with me. I want to meet with EVERY parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment