Sports Blog

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

November 15, 2011

Homework/Class Business:
  • Read 30 minutes
  • Reading log (fill out EVERY night)
  • Math HW (pg. 77 for most classes)
  • Letter to the editor- This is a letter we have been working on for 2 weeks now. They are now working on their final drafts. I have given the students plenty of time to complete this letter. Today was the last day for the students to work on the letter in class. However, I will allow students to take their letter home TONIGHT, and bring it back TOMORROW for full credit. I will not accept letters after Friday. I will be emailing the prompt to every parent tonight. The following students are students who I have letters from: Ella, Abby, Delightra, Marco, Mary, Kate, Lucas, Grant, Joseph, Marc, and Eli.
  • Parents, PLEASE encourage your children to do their homework & classwork. It is a HUGE portion of their grade!



No comments:

Post a Comment