Sports Blog

Thursday, April 5, 2012

April 5, 2012

Thank you to those of you who helped your children with their Heredity reports, and getting their Reading Logs turned in on time.  Thank you, thank you!!
  • Read 30 minutes
  • Fill out Reading Log EVERY night
  • Math HW (ALL REVIEW-Multiplication)
  • Book Reports (due dates are different for each group) 
There are only 6 weeks left of school after Spring Break.  Please let me know if you're planning on being gone anytime after April 20th.  We will be starting end of the year testing after April 20th.  Thank you!

I will put the testing schedule on the blog (and email) ASAP.

I will not be at school tomorrow, but please email me with any questions you may have.  I will be available the entire Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment